got ethical husbandry?

PIF: Thin pink birdsnest

06FB22C1-05E9-40FB-B25D-6E786D42269D.jpeg

I made a bunch more frags tonight, including a small colony size one too big to mount on a plug. If you haven’t already, PM me if interested. If we have interest in another geographic area like San Jose area maybe someone could bring several frags down.

I made a bunch more frags tonight, including a small colony size one too big to mount on a plug. If you haven’t already, PM me if interested. If we have interest in another geographic area like San Jose area maybe someone could bring several frags down.
I'd be interested if some are coming to SJ.

Reactions: JVU
I'd like a frag as well. I'd be great if someone were to pass it to someone else in SF. I can pick in SF or in the Peninsula.

I’ll try some of this for anyone who has some and can bring / get to SF? Thinking about getting a frag rack to make some space in the tank :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll try some of this for anyone who has some and can bring / get to SF? Thinking about getting a frag rack to make some space in the tank :)

To be clear I’ll pick it up in SF but the locations on all the cross talk was confusing on what was where!

Back