High Tide Aquatics

Pink Birdsnest Frags

kinetic

Supporting Member
I have a few pieces of birdsnest frags I got from Tuberider. I have too many frags at the moment, and can't keep all of them. This credit needs to go out to tuberider =)

I'm available tomorrow and thursday night after 9:00pm in Albany

The delicate pink kind, very common. I got home from the last meeting and realized I didn't unload it all, there was still a small pile sitting on my frag rack in a remote location from where I dredged out what I brought to the meeting.....

For some reason I thought there was pink birdsnest in the DBTC already, and that's why I didn't enter it so..... if anyone wants anymore LMK.

[quote author=xinumaster link=topic=2142.msg21287#msg21287 date=1181762941]
Tuberider, where are you located? I would like to try one if you are close to SJ.

-perry/xinumaster
[/quote]Perry,
I'm in Montara, however I'm all over the Penninsula during the week too.

Jeremy

Art,

Man did I ever hijack your thread.... sorry. Maybe the first pickup should be from you, you know just to clear out your frag rack/tank.

Either way is fine =) My frag rack is terribly impacted right now, mostly because I have this big hammer coral that's taking up a lot of space since it'll melt any coral that it comes close to =)

OK I got 4 pieces I'd like to DBTC ASAP! I'm running out of space =( My euphiliya are now searching around for things to kill, and they're now coming awfully close. Let me know!

I work in Concord until 5pm
I'm in Albany, CA after 8pm

Tuesdays / Thursdays I have basketball games (summer league) so I'll be busy, and this coming weekend I'll be in LA.

Back