Cali Kid Corals

Pixors

5607696193_a846f71d8e_z.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ant_l/5607696193/in/photostream

phishphood said:
Crazy color on that last shot. How red were the hairs on the stems when looked at head on (not backlit with cool effects :))?

The color of the hairs was similar to the color depicted in the image, though when viewed (not backlit by the sun) the only difference was that they didn't appear to be so brightly lit :)

h20player101 said:
The cows shot is my favorite! Vivid color and detail.

zepplock said:
I love the shot with cows!

The cows are famous now :D

jellygeee said:
Love the shot of cows too. Reminds me of the California's cheese commercial...
"Happy Cows live in California" =)

The campaign prior to that is one of the most successful campaigns ( in terms of recognition) that almost never happened. They never even, and still are not, going after anyone copying the campaign (Got Milk?). Kudos to the locals for such a awesome marketing campaign.

Hey Anthony,
Shoot I should have called you up. I was at the marin headlands all day and evening today!! Spent some time in Sausalito too just shooting.

Great photo =)

kinetic said:
Hey Anthony,
Shoot I should have called you up. I was at the marin headlands all day and evening today!! Spent some time in Sausalito too just shooting.

Great photo =)

Whaaaaaaat! We missed each other by a hill or two, haha! :) Melissa gave you my phone number right? PM me yours :D

A_Lee said:
Sweet shots Mitch! I love that first image! :)

From tonight
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ant_l/5745456526/
5745456526_14e0a0d48b_z.jpg

Absolutely stunning! The first pic of the Golden Gate Bridge is also very beautiful. Can I tag along with you someday to learn some tricks? I've been strapped for time to play around with my new camera but have dying to get out and get some practice in.

DurTBear said:
Can I tag along with you someday to learn some tricks? I've been strapped for time to play around with my new camera but have dying to get out and get some practice in.

Art, you, and I should all get together! :D

A_Lee said:
DurTBear said:
Can I tag along with you someday to learn some tricks? I've been strapped for time to play around with my new camera but have dying to get out and get some practice in.

Art, you, and I should all get together! :D

Great idea if you don't mind an amateur like me asking you a ton of questions!

Back