got ethical husbandry?

PSA: Petco $1/Gal Sale is ON!

The 10 gal makes a great ATO reservoir and can be useful for temporarily holding stuff while moving tanks. I’m going to probably keep mine going for coral observation. That way I can dip stuff then watch it in a qt for a few days and continue dipping if necessary, just to be safer when bringing in new stuff.

This sale really is a great deal for all sizes of standard rimmed tanks. Even the ones that aren’t exactly $1/g are still unbeatable deals.

Haha yea I noticed that on some of them but the 30 looks like the real deal at least.

Attachments

• DFB6A552-78F1-406A-A260-F87CC5AD38E8.png
    DFB6A552-78F1-406A-A260-F87CC5AD38E8.png
    132.2 KB · Views: 217
I dunno if it's just me but I see that zoomed in corner image and it looks like an ugly glob of silicone down the seam. I get that it's probably due to the beveled edge allowing more to pack in, but yeah I dunno... Definitely a "would be better in black" type of thing.

For me at least, the point of the PetCo sale isn’t for buying a super-elegant display tank for your living room, but a work tank. Like QT, frag, breeding, sump, ATO reservoir, etc. Also great for home office/garage tanks where only the hobbyist will really be seeing it. I mean obviously most people buying these are buying them as their freshwater display, but I guess what I’m saying is that if you are picky and recognize a high-quality tank when you see it, this isn’t that. And shouldn’t really be judged against that.

Actually just read the fine print. Sale was going on from 7/6-8/2. Someone hurry up and go buy it. They should honor the price if the sign is still up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back