Reef nutrition

Purple monster found.

just venting... FEDEX SUCKS!

fedex dropped the ball once again. package was sent last night from the seller and arrived on time early this morning for delivery before noon. ive been tracking the package since i was off today. i have been on the phone with 4 reps. 1st said its on the truck for delivery... 2nd said its reschedule for delivery the next following day... 3rd rep hung up on me.. 4th rep gave me a case number to immediate delivery/pick up at the hub. just now, a manager called me and they trying to locate the box. i have been searching for one for so long and denied at the end; i just wanna give up in this hobby. there is no more excitement anymore.

any one wanna buy my whole set up? o_O

Last edited:
Been there done that! Package arrived at the local FedEx office on time 11am, saw 2 different FedEx trucks in my neighborhood but no package. Drove down to the office at 3pm and made a stink so they ended up calling drivers to track it down, which took almost an hour itself. Lesson learned, FedEx sucks, and always have overnight packages held at the office because the delivery trucks are unreliable.

Been there done that! Package arrived at the local FedEx office on time 11am, saw 2 different FedEx trucks in my neighborhood but no package. Drove down to the office at 3pm and made a stink so they ended up calling drivers to track it down, which took almost an hour itself. Lesson learned, FedEx sucks, and always have overnight packages held at the office because the delivery trucks are unreliable.
How do you request that? I’ve run into the same situation a couple times. Sometimes a delivery is important enough that if it means putting in a little leg work to get it it may be worth it. You should get a discount since they didn’t deliver it the whole way.

Oh man. That sucks. It’s like. Why of all the corals. It has to be that one.
My buddy bought one in LA back in the day. We drove it back. Tank to tank was 6.5 hours. It RTN on the way back.
Maybe it’s a cursed coral.

Sounds like you need this

1643787206784.png

Or this

1643787136897.png

Then you get almost 0 time from tank to tank!

Back