got ethical husbandry?

Recommendations for Flake Food

ReefNoob

Supporting Member
I'm currently using prime reef flake but I will be running out of that soon. Are there any other flake foods out there that are just as good if not better? I have a wrasse, a Banggai cardinalfish and a Midas Blenny. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

I use Cobalt marine Omni flake but it’s becoming harder to find. My fish can’t get to the pellets before they sink - maybe in a deeper tank with lots more flow the pellets would stay in the water column long enough.

BrineShrimpDirect makes a good flake as well and it is cheap. I don't use flake much, but used their old combo formula for years before. Looks like they have a new cold pressed version called "Cool Flake"

I had a 1lb tub that lasted so long I just threw it away from age eventually.

BrineShrimpDirect makes a good flake as well and it is cheap. I don't use flake much, but used their old combo formula for years before. Looks like they have a new cold pressed version called "Cool Flake"

I had a 1lb tub that lasted so long I just threw it away from age eventually.
I forget where I saw the video on them, but it was enough to convince me to use their food, and all my fish love the flakes.

Back