Cali Kid Corals

Reef Brite LEDs

The output of these strips are listed as PAR rating double of ATI Blue Plus T5 Lamp w/Reflector!

15" - 6 LED's
24" - 12 LED's
30" - 12 LED's
36" - 18 LED's
48" - 24 LED's

Adjustable control from 15VDC (minimum power) to 25VDC (maximum power) PAR rating double of ATI Blue Plus T5 Lamp w/Reflector Minimal Power Consumption No heat output Excellent for supplemental actinic with metal halide or T5 setup.

Available for pre-order:

1) PM48-B (48" BLUE) - $245
2) PM48-50/50 (48" 50/50)
3) PM48-W (48" WHITE)
4)) PM36-B (36" BLUE) - $225
5) PM24-B (24" BLUE) - $200
6) MM2-W (MINI WHITE) - $65

We do not have pricing on the others just yet. We will update this once we receive final pricing from our supplier.

Please call 408-935-9471 to place a pre-order.

reefbright-side.jpg

reefbrite012.jpg

reefbrite.jpg

I forgot what Jake said so I just emailed both he and Joy from Reef Brite :D

mpoletti said:
Any updates on the 15"?

Hi Mark...I don't have any 15" on the order but can still add it to the second half of the order that is pending arrival. What color are you looking for?

Tony...I'll see if I can get that info for ya. My guess is that it's 420nm wavelenght but I could be wrong...and that happens all the times! :bigsmile:

Rob

It's not a 420 I'm pretty sure.

>grabs phone and calls Jake<

Jake Adams said:
unlike many lights which have a specific peak, the reefbrite strips use a strange LED made by Edison which has a bell curve with good representation between 450-470 with a maximum at 460nm. That is why they look so different from a pure blue, royal blue or cyan light.

It's in it's own in other words.

I talked to Jimmy at 4:30 and they had not arrived yet. When Cerissa called me this afternoon se informed me that she had not been able to get in touch with Joy and didn't know if they would arrive today or tomorrow. I am sure they will post up on here the minute that they arrive.

:) You'd should hear the variations I get with my name over the phone :lol:

Yes but only from kids when I was younger. It's one that I really hate.

Oh you looking for a new name Robert? I'm rather creative in the dept :p

No no...I believe ya buddy. I have seen my fair share of my REAL name getting butchered.. :X

But man, that post by Tony just got me really going. You guys come up with the weirdest sense of humor... :D

Back