Cali Kid Corals

Remove blue hue from aquarium photos

You can do this with white balance even before you take the photo. Get a free app that can control the camera on your phone (android or iphone can do this) and push the kelvins as high as possible (9 to 10K is usually pretty good). Then you don't even need to post process to fix it.

273f804841895a2560cd8987220622f6.jpg

Just shot this with Manual Camera as a RAW. Used 10000K and then the Cobalt style in the Priime app.

Any free apps?

I don't know of any, but these are really cheap considering. Also know that paying even the tiny bit that they ask for goes to helping the company maintain and further develop the software we use. Not to digress, but these are full fledged companies with good people doing hard work, not an obscure person who doesn't care and is just trying to make some money on the side.

I don't know of any, but these are really cheap considering. Also know that paying even the tiny bit that they ask for goes to helping the company maintain and further develop the software we use. Not to digress, but these are full fledged companies with good people doing hard work, not an obscure person who doesn't care and is just trying to make some money on the side.

I don’t mind paying for a app the problem is buying all the apps until you find one with the result you need there are tons of apps out there that lack something so many are buggy and just buying all the apps until you find one you like is not practical

Also if you ever try to teach people to do something like remove the blue out of their photos and you loose them the second tell them to buy a app most would think you have Alternative motives

Back