Reef nutrition

Request photo updates on BARcode?

Is there a way to manually request photo updates from our DBTC recipients?
Or is that automated?
There is an automatic nagging system that fires up once a day on weekdays, looks for one frag without a picture and asks for an update. Your best bet is to just post on the thread and ask for updates or pictures.

How about barcode for dummy’s! I’m new to club and still trying to figure out what i need to do to list and track DBTC frags!
This thread tries to provide some documentation: https://www.bareefers.org/forum/threads/what-is-barcode.28209/
I'm far too close to BARcode to know what is missing or hard to understand, so I need help from members like you who encounter difficulties. Help me help you!
I'm also happy to sit down with anyone over Zoom to help with a personal touch.

This thread tries to provide some documentation: https://www.bareefers.org/forum/threads/what-is-barcode.28209/
I'm far too close to BARcode to know what is missing or hard to understand, so I need help from members like you who encounter difficulties. Help me help you!
I'm also happy to sit down with anyone over Zoom to help with a personal touch.
The Help section got me going easily a few days ago. Super cool platform you made for us!
One question: I converted a DBTC thread to BARcode as best I could, marking the action for each recipient as Received. I thought I would be able to go back and update the ones whose frags died, but I cannot.

The Help section got me going easily a few days ago. Super cool platform you made for us!
One question: I converted a DBTC thread to BARcode as best I could, marking the action for each recipient as Received. I thought I would be able to go back and update the ones whose frags died, but I cannot.
Right. The import feature lets you “break the rules” a little bit by doing things on behalf of others, but once it’s done, there’s no more rule breaking. One thing you can do is to click on the “oops” button and describe the fix that is needed. Then, we can go in and make changes that you can’t otherwise make.

Back