High Tide Aquatics

Return to Reefing

MolaMola

Supporting Member
Hi everybody. I have been more or less out of the hobby for several years and am getting back in to set up a tank in my 8th grade science classroom. Wow - a lot has changed in reefkeeping! Do you have a meeting schedule?
-Maureen

Science classroom! Fantastic!!

Do you need any equipment or livestock? I'd be happy to donate. I'm sure other members would too.

Be sure to start a tank build journal.

Hi. Sorry I didn't know you had posted, Aqua-nut. I appreciate your interest and support! Was planning to use a 150g my husband has but school has limited my allowable space, so now going for a 105 or maybe 120. Waiting on a couple grant proposals and tank quotes. In the meantime I cycled a little Eclipse 12 with live rock for a future BTA and perc pair. This week we put in a peppermint shrimp and 2 turbos and today class came to a screeching halt (literally) when students saw our reclusive shrimp dancing around on the sand (hungry). Nice start!
I was waiting for a club meeting to attend and become a member, but should I do it before? Saw you are having a frag swap in March and demo in Feb, but I need to search for full schedule... Hope to meet you soon.
-Maureen

Back