Our mission

Saddest pic ever...

Converting my shroom tank to sps... especially after the maroons covered the majority of my collection with sand in and aggressive overnight "house cleaning"

8x8 pond basket filled with empty frag plugs that use to have shrooms... :( you can imagine how many plugs and shrooms once were...

The pic was taken half way through the cargnage clean up... it's completely filled now.

20210214_182509.jpg

Wow...bummer. I know that Maroons are aggressive, but I'm curious as to why they decided to get in a street fight?
Less about street fight. More of grooming tank area they host. I moved them from my the tank with meats into the shroom tank. Thought big enough and harmless since they set up shop in the back corner.

They then decided to expand their domain ....moving enough sand to uncover the bare bottom of a 3" sand bed

damn clowns... mine knocked a jcc yorha off the rack because it was near their spawning spot. came home, found it under my rocks, and its already half rtn. emergency frag what i can and hope it survives.

damn clowns... mine knocked a jcc yorha off the rack because it was near their spawning spot. came home, found it under my rocks, and its already half rtn. emergency frag what i can and hope it survives.
Ugh.

Try doing a dip with amoxicillin and cipro, may help stop any infection from die off to help increase chance of saving

Back