Kessil

Season's Greetings/Red Hot Chili Pepper Monti

iCon

Supporting Member
Couple of frags available from two mother colonies. Grows fast for me under LEDs. Green base/red polyps. From a BAR guy when I first joined...Either Poletti or Gomer - I don't remember. Probably a Tyree something or other since it was from one of those guys =P

Frag from before joining BAR. Bryopsis battle back then and I lost. Fragged the top portion and tossed the rest.
5242074383_4ea099009d_m.jpg

One of two monstrosities that became of the little frag.
8452607804_eb9b869154_m.jpg

Two of several.
8451516659_fef073730c_m.jpg

Rules

Must be a BAR member
Keep frags moving to BAR members
Kick a frag back if somehow I lose both of those buggers.
Tank journal of some variety would be nice. Even if your tank doesn't have water.
Please don't sell...It's DBTC so let's try to keep with the spirit of things, yeah? Ew...

Have any higher res pictures? Would love to take a frag but it would sit in my 10g until the 40B is up and running (which probably won't have livestock in it until summer/fall of this year.

denzil said:
Have any higher res pictures? Would love to take a frag but it would sit in my 10g until the 40B is up and running (which probably won't have livestock in it until summer/fall of this year.
NP. There will be one if not more frags waiting for you hah.

Not the best but here's one from over a year ago...
6206661186_9356f36992.jpg

Ever out my way? This way I can replace/complement my Idaho grape, sunset Monti, green monti, fluorescent green monti...

As for tank journal:
http://www.bareefers.org/home/node/15418

zeroinverse said:
Ever out my way? This way I can replace/complement my Idaho grape, sunset Monti, green monti, fluorescent green monti...

As for tank journal:

Where's your way? =P If it involves crossing a bridge, likely not = Can send it along to the March 9 meeting or pickup SF/SJ

iCon said:
zeroinverse said:

As for tank journal:

Where's your way? =P If it involves crossing a bridge, likely not = Can send it along to the March 9 meeting or pickup SF/SJ

Ahh, I am in Walnut Creek but unable to make BAR on Feb 9 due to Chinese New Year family get together. Aquanut was going to offer to grab me something else and pass it to me on Sunday when I meet up with the WCR group up in Petaluma.

Well, worst case it'll have to wait until the next BAR meet. Up to you if you can pass it to Aquanut (John).

BamBam's are doing well, since having them i've only seen a few polyp's but I think they are starting to grow. I am debating if i should move them closer to high flow / Lighted area, suggestion?!?
The tank thread is a work in progress :bigsmile: I really need to get this going so hopefully this year i will have one posted here...

Thanks

Junne

Have enough for everyone. I'm in SF. Please make arrangements or PM for pickup.
If you will be at the Feb meeting or March swap, I can probably find someone to deliver to you.

So far... Zeroinverse, Siokoy and Bondolo

@Siokoy - Get on it! You've been around long enough ;) Put the BamBam's in more light but don't melt them.

Would like to see these under my radion's :) if im chosen. Soon ill be adding frags back into dbtc. If possiable can I pick up at meet sat? Thx Robert

Did you forget about me? I'm interested. :)

I'll have to arrange for a pickup if you can't send someone down to this Saturday's meet.

@Pinner, sure thing. If you have Radions you should have a tank thread..Or at least a FTS posted somewhere =P

@Denzil, of course hah. I wasn't sure if you wanted the frag now or later..

So we'll say the first gen is spoken for.

Zeroinverse, Siokoy, Bondolo, Pinner and Denzil

Since apparently I'm the one that lives in the middle of nowhere, let me know who you want the frags to go to or if you'll be able to pick up ;) Coral Reefer or Gimmito may be able to transport Saturday? Just post here if you'll be there.

If someone can manage to pick it up from ya and bring it to the meet, I'll take it. Otherwise, now that you mentioned it, if that doesn't work out, then maybe it's a better idea to get it when the 40B is up. :)

Either way, whatever makes it easiest for you.

Back