Neptune Aquatics

semi-xtreme aussie aliens zoos

i'll try to get a photo of these soon. they look like mean greens but from australia. like most australian corals, they prefer strong indirect light. i've noticed they color up great that way. they are very flourscent that way. onto the history of em, i got these when they first came starting bringing australian corals in. these are special to me bc there aren't alot zoas brought in from au. normally acans and other lps corals. there were 3 morphs that i seen and these were the only ones that have survived for me. as for the name, i didn't come up w/ them. a local friend saw em and thought of that name.

dbtc extreme rules apply.

my conditions are

have started at least 2 dbtc.
will give back 3 frags before trading
stable tank for at least 6 months

i have 3 frags of 3+ polyps. this should be my last dbtc to offer.

pls no pushing or shoving to get in line :p

Put me down as a potential for these please. I'll know for sure once you have a pic to put up, they may be like others I already have.

this is w/ flash.
aussiealiens.jpg

Nice! Put me down for a frag.

Those look like some African zoas that I got awhile back, which melted w/in the first week.

Those are kinda like the ones I have but I'd like to grow them out and see how they color up in my tank. I have 1 thread started now but I'll have 2 or 3 more started before the weekend is over.

eric,

got you down. you'll love em. they get really flourescent like the aussie acans. they're really colorful even in daylight.

levi,

ok got you down for 1 also.

Mine only had 3 open and now only 1 is noticable so I'm going to put them in shade too.

This is a pic of them the 1st day in my tank.
aussiealienzoa.jpg

These are what I'd named Kryptonites on ZoaID, way back. Mine were Indo, though.

Check out the green highlights in the skirts. Mean Green has plain skirts.

http://zoaid.com/index.php?module=Gallery2&g2_itemId=1244&g2_imageViewsIndex=1

Back