Cali Kid Corals

Should I be getting emails?

I thought I would be getting emails when someone sends me a PM or when someone replies to a thread I replied to first but I'm not. Is that something in my account that I am missing or have we chosen not to use notifications?

It's the software.....

I believe that the queue jams up and has to be manually stopped and started on occasion. Then you'll get a flood of emails!!!

-Gregory

Steve, it looks like your account is set to not subscribe automatically to threads. You can change it in your account settings. (or I can change it for you, if you want)

Levi and Gregory, the logs say that it sent notification when I posted my reply to this thread above. Did you not receive it? Be sure to check your spam folder!

I get them, but sporadically....there'll be days to a week where nothing comes through and then it works again. Doesn't bother me either way....

-Gregory

Same as Greg

I used to get the emails all the time and then they stopped. A while back I got a bunch of them and I thought problem solved but now i don't get any more.

Everything seems good under my account settings. My email address is correct and I am subscribed to this thread. I've received a few PM's and didn't receive emails for them even though I have that box check.

I fixed a problem with our DNS entries that I think was causing some people's email providers to block our notifications. Levi said that that's fixed things for him. I'm hopeful that it's working for everyone now. Please let me know if you continue to have trouble.

Back