got ethical husbandry?

Small blue clove looking polyps...

Hello all here is another I'm putting into the dbtc pool.. Another super fast grower that has done well for me in low to high light.. It's been under all kinds of lighting from 55w pc's to 250w mh.. Its done well under all conditions.. The pic is taken under 1 55w actinic 03 pc bulb and 1 ge 9325k.. It is a little bluer under 12k lighting. More purple in the pic from the actinic and ge bulb is kinda pinkish.. I am going to cut 2 frags from this colony.. Here is the pic.. There are a few brown polyps mixed in with the blues. Thats just how they grew out...

fragpic.jpg

[quote author=fishnfst link=topic=2100.msg20710#msg20710 date=1180848199]
Hello all here is another I'm putting into the dbtc pool.. Another super fast grower that has done well for me in low to high light.. It's been under all kinds of lighting from 55w pc's to 250w mh.. Its done well under all conditions.. The pic is taken under 1 55w actinic 03 pc bulb and 1 ge 9325k.. It is a little bluer under 12k lighting. More purple in the pic from the actinic and ge bulb is kinda pinkish.. I am going to cut 2 frags from this colony.. Here is the pic.. There are a few brown polyps mixed in with the blues. Thats just how they grew out...

fragpic.jpg

[/quote]
Wow Tha's nice too.I'll like to get a frag.Will you be at the June 9 meeting?Can pickup then?

Whooooohooo those are nice! Of course Ibn has photographic skills that could make anything look good :D

If it wasn't for the fact I'm trying to stay away from softies (really contemplating taking down the 120 tank actually) I might be on to this... but since I'm not let others enjoy the fruits!

Those are beauTiful, especially under the right, first, light. If you can spare a small frag, it would fit nicely into my tank. Thanks, Steve

I'm sure you are talking about Eric's pics not mine :)

I'm new here and am not too sure where everyone is.. I am going to try adn make it to the meeting next saturday so hopefully that will work... I'm going to cut the rock up in the next few days so I'll see how many frags I end up with..

Ok I cut the rock up.. Looks like I'll have 4 small frags.. Depending on how they heal up... For those that want a frag and are going to be at the meeting let me know and I'll bring them...

If I can be #4, I'd sure appreciate it. I'll be at the meeting. I'm trying DESPERATELY to move away from yellow, green and brown and add some reds and blue to my tank.

Ok Nash, Cits, Raddogz, Xinumaster, Dyngoe hope you will all be at the meeting on Sat.. Patchin how big is your tank? I know you said small frag but how small? Mike i saved a frag for you as well if you want to add it to your softy tank. Let me know..

Thanks
Doug

Right now I have a 40 gallon tank. Hoping to put it on steroids, though, and making it larger. Really, any size frag would be great. I'm looking for a larger tank, so if anyone knows of one around 60 or 75 gallons, let me know. Thanks, Steve

Thanks to fshnfst. Got a frag yesterday and it was really nice and big.

Yap! Ibn really have good skill in photography. I got a good photography lesson from him last friday.

-perry

[quote author=fishnfst link=topic=2100.msg20787#msg20787 date=1181023270]
Ok Nash, Cits, Raddogz, Xinumaster, Dyngoe hope you will all be at the meeting on Sat.. Patchin how big is your tank? I know you said small frag but how small? Mike i saved a frag for you as well if you want to add it to your softy tank. Let me know..

Thanks
Doug
[/quote]

fishnfst, sorry I missed you at the meeting.

[quote author=Apon link=topic=2100.msg21160#msg21160 date=1181583646]
Eileen, is it the same as what I bought from Steve?
[/quote]

Yep. Sorry

Back