Reef nutrition

Sneek Preview of Mermaid Aquarium WMC display

G

I went by Max's today and he had just gotten the zero edge tank for the WMC. WOW< what a nice tank. These pics don't do it justice as it's still in the plastic.

MermaidAquariumZeroEdge.jpg

Powder coated frame :D

ZeroEdgereturns.jpg

The return deflectors on the bottom of the tank. These inable the surface to remain crystal clear, and a large pump with make the water sheet over the sides with next to near ripple free viewing. Perfact for displaying corals for sale ;)

One off coral displays typically don't have enought time to build up algae, they're taken down in 2 -3 days at most ;) Typically they are look down tanks, but you can see just as well thru the sides.

It wouldn't be any harder then any other tank really though. A magnet cleaner can hit both sides at once:

Just pictures of the people who go? I'll take some of the displays as well, if you like :D

I can't go because I can't justify spending $1XX to go see some cool stuff if I'm not going to go back for each of the three days :) So figured if people share pictures I can enjoy the junk :)

Hey Gresham, did someone buy the tank? Great stuff and setup...too bad one of the baby clams I bought didn't make it.

Those red fuzzy-globby things LOL, right Gresham?
ReefNutrition's new macro-algae product and their display was pretty cool.

The jellyfish display was way cool.

And the coolest...would have to be that zero edge tank. Some people couldn't get over the fact that the water was sheeting over the side of tank.

Back