High Tide Aquatics

Someone go grab this!

I would but there is no way I can move it myself :( (single woman)

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/zip/5861581317.html

01010_hxpu7iLRTii_600x450.jpg

3165.png
3165.png
3166.png
3166.png

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
Market Street at Montgomery Street

(google map)

condition: good
make / manufacturer: Red Sea Max
model name / number: Red Sea Max 250
size / dimensions: 20" x 40" x 55"

We are moving our San Francisco office and are looking for a good home for our aquarium. It is a Red Sea Max 250, 65 gallon saltwater tank in excellent working condition. All accessories included. If you can move it, it's yours free of charge!

I just hope it goes to someone who will use it and not flip it for profit. I hope it gives someone great pleasure either way.

OK so I'm super sad. Today this person contacted me and asked me if I wanted this tank .

I very carefully loaded up bins and buckets and towels and ... forgot my siphon.

I drove into the city found parking in an area that's terrible went up to the 16th floor to get this tank and couldn't bring it home .

it's really nice and it comes with a lot of really nice rock and miscellaneous equipment.

I won't be able to go back as I have a wedding to attend this weekend .

I let the person know I wasn't able to take it and told them that I would ask Cara if one of you guys wants it.

Let me know if somebody is able to get it I believe he said Friday.

It's big and heavy and completely assembled there's about 6 inches 6 to 8 inches of water in it and a small sand bed.

It's on the 16th floor and the street corner is very busy and there's no place to park.

Let me know and I'll hook you up with the information I'm

6-8 inch of water in it?! And a sand bed?

Any amount of water, let alone sand is really tough to move. I hope you are able to bring friends and best of luck!

Back