got ethical husbandry?

Special BAR members only berghia offer!!!

Got this e-mail today and their site looks credible to me. I also didn't disagree with anything on the site and they provide lots of good info.
Give them a try if you need berghia.

"Hi Jim,
Over the last several months we have shipped berghia nudibranchs to hobbyist in your area a number of times. It seems that unfortunately there are a lot of tanks infested with aiptasia anemones in the San Francisco area.

I am writing to offer your club members a special discount on aiptasia eating berghia nudibranchs. We will take $2 off the regular adult berghia price of $15 each on any size order for your members. In addition, we will also include the 30% FedEx shipping discount that is currently offered on our website.

This offer is exclusively available via e-mail to clubs like yours in areas where we sell berghia on a regular basis and is for phone orders only. This offer is available while supplies last. We welcome group orders to save on the shipping costs (generally overnight shipping to your area runs about $33-$35 with the discount), and we will include a free transfer pipette for all people in the order.

If you or your members want to learn more about berghia nudibranchs to solve your aiptasia problems, please check out our website or call us to talk about if berghia are a good fit for your tanks. Please ask your members to let us know when they call that they are a member of the Bay Area - Reefers so we know to include this special discount in their order.

Thanks for your time,
Lisa Brown
www.saltyunderground.com
314-779-7408"

Thats sounds pretty good - I know I could use some. Jim, In your opinion, how effective are these guys? My 210 is getting overrun with the bas$%&#ds (I blame my kid, for making me too tired!) and Joes Juice et'all just don't seem to do much.

Back