Jestersix

Sps Frags givaway.

ofzakaria

Supporting Member
Hello all,
I will start trimming some of my sps and will have free sps frags to give away. Will use this thread to update.
What I would like to do here is to

1- make sure the sps go to a good home, meaning you must have mature tank and showcased success in keeping sps long term.

2- this will be a DBTC so you must follow the rules of @Coral reefer DBTC. Only reason am doing it directly is to avoid bugging mike with cutting and gluing. I am still planning on taking the colonies that am rehoming to mike. The frags here are cut from colonies I want to keep in the tank

3- at least until I get more familiar with the program and the users, I will, if mike agrees, mike do the distribution (hope you do not mind mike).
So basically I will just post the frags available and can do pick ups arrangement..am in san jose, Sunnyvale, cupertino santa clara area so heads up..

Ok here is the list of the first frags thatbwill be available soon.

- Red planet. Will have at least 3 to 4 larg frags and branches
-BC green monster at least 2 large frags
- unknown wild acro that I have for a while. Beuritful and hardy. Bit slow grower but stunning PE

Will update more accordingly.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Coral reefer

BOD
Staff member
Hello all,
I will start trimming some of my sps and will have free sps frags to give away. Will use this thread to update.
What I would like to do here is to

1- make sure the sps go to a good home, meaning you must have mature tank and showcased success in keeping sps long term.

2- this will be a DBTC so you must follow the rules of @Coral reefer DBTC. Only reason am doing it directly is to avoid bugging mike with cutting and gluing. I am still planning on taking the colonies that am rehoming to mike. The frags here are cut from colonies I want to keep in the tank

3- I will, if mike agrees, mike do the distribution (hope you do not mind mike).
So basically I will just post the frags available and can do pick ups arrangement..am in san jose, Sunnyvale, cupertino santa clara area so heads up..

Ok here is the list of the first frags thatbwill be available soon.

- Red planet. Will have at least 3 to 4 larg frags and branches
-BC green monster at least 2 large frags
- unknown wild acro that I have for a while. Beuritful and hardy. Bit slow grower but stunning PE

Will update more accordingly.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I can go ahead and make the new dbtc threads now and add more available frags once I have some to give out.
Or Omar can make the threads now so we can all see they were started by him. I can help you do it if you want. It’s easy. Just start the post and I can add all the info for you