High Tide Aquatics

That's it. I'm done with 2020

Meshmez

Supporting Member
My car tires are infested with nudibranch... Anyone know wtf these are? I thought they were pieces of ash at first...
20201001_123216.jpg
20201001_123225.jpg

Where do you live, also have you been camping recently or anywhere off road beach,sand dunes, etc. I'm really curious as well very interesting.
These are at my work in santa clara. this is my first time seeing them. havent been anywhere rural, i believe they are coming from something here as they are all over the lot.

They look like a pineapple sponge. You should consider artificial sponges when cleaning your tires, more ecologically friendly. I expect that a freshwater dip, with the usual vigorous shaking will resolve the issue. You probably didn't quarantine when you brought it home either did you?

They look like a pineapple sponge. You should consider artificial sponges when cleaning your tires, more ecologically friendly. I expect that a freshwater dip, with the usual vigorous shaking will resolve the issue. You probably didn't quarantine when you brought it home either did you?
Man you're really going to quarantine shame me in a time of need?!? :D:p

Back