Cali Kid Corals

The Aquarium Showroom - San Jose, CA

Have any of you checked out The Aquarium Showroom? It's still under construction, but they're open for business. This is going to be the largest aquarium store in CA...2nd largest in the nation! This place is huge! As you walk in, you're greeted by a pirate ship and pool with black-tipped reef sharks (no joke!). They're slowly getting livestock in (recently, as a matter of fact...I was just there!). Check it out! Ask for Max (the owner) and tell him Tunis sent you! He'll take care of you! :p

The Aquarium Showroom
2137 South 10th Street
San Jose, CA 95112
http://theaquariumshowroom.com/

Store Hours:
M-F: 11am - 8pm
Sat: 11am - 7pm
Sun: 11am - 5pm

[quote author=tunis link=topic=4339.msg52629#msg52629 date=1218867773]
Have any of you checked out The Aquarium Showroom? It's still under construction, but they're open for business. This is going to be the largest aquarium store in CA...2nd largest in the nation! This place is huge! As you walk in, you're greeted by a pirate ship and pool with black-tipped reef sharks (no joke!). They're slowly getting livestock in (recently, as a matter of fact...I was just there!). Check it out! Ask for Max (the owner) and tell him Tunis sent you! He'll take care of you! :p

The Aquarium Showroom
2137 South 10th Street
San Jose, CA 95112

Store Hours:

[/quote]
He's not the 2nd largest but he's in the top 10!

[quote author=GreshamH link=topic=4339.msg52663#msg52663 date=1218909140]
[quote author=tunis link=topic=4339.msg52629#msg52629 date=1218867773]

The Aquarium Showroom
2137 South 10th Street
San Jose, CA 95112

Store Hours:

[/quote]
He's not the 2nd largest but he's in the top 10!
[/quote]Anywhere as close to as big as TFP? WWA? The old Martin's?

Well we're talking fish stores here, not full line, so the line is hard to draw. Most of the very large store 15K+sqft are full line. Max is at like 22.5K sqft which is friggin HUGE for a fish store. Up in MI there is Prueses Animal house and I think he runs near 30K but I think he's full line. Florida has a HUGE one but I can't recall the name. I do know they spent a half mil alone of PFO LED set-ups for the tanks!

[quote author=ReeferGirl link=topic=4339.msg52646#msg52646 date=1218898219]
where do you live, Phong?
[/quote]
About 5-6 blocks from the store ;D

Which direction? If I drive 5- 6 blocks down one way it's not all that inviting :) Me thinks you live further northwest?

Here we go ;D

storebanner.jpg

sharktank.jpg

storefront.jpg

bigtanks.jpg

bigtanks1.jpg

entranetanks.jpg

plantank.jpg

Fish

angelfish.jpg

fish2.jpg

frogfish.jpg

This one is about 14-16" long :eek: .. I have never seen a puffer that big but there are a lot of thing I haven't seen ;D ..
hugepufferfish.jpg

pufferfish1.jpg

clown.jpg

fish.jpg

pufferfish.jpg

Back