got ethical husbandry?

The37thChamber's Tank

Ahhh that brings back fond memories of when my tomato clown was more orange than dark/black

Although you are risking a lot with two types of clowns in such a small enclosure.

its a 29g tank. i have the coralife aqualite cf at 126watts i think - 1 actinic/1 10k. Lucky enough my clowns stay on opposite sides in my tank. The percs have been taken out when i moved my tomato in, i rescued them back from the person i gave them to. They didn't look good at all so i put them back in my tank.

IMO... if you are feeding your tank very much at all that Blue tang will need a new home in about 2-3 months. He will grow quickly and 29g is about 70-100 gallons to small.... IMO.

please resize your image to something more easily viewable (like 1000-700 pixels wide). Monitors everywhere will thank you (so will the BAR server since 5mb is a lot for the upload/download over and over :p)

Lol aquascaped again, sold some of the corals and upgraded lights to metal halides 150w 20k and 2 actinics total wattage 178w. Trying sps . I tried just having one two frags of some type of birdsnest(don't know which kind are they, but one has neon green polyps and the other has purple polyps with a neon green body) they are doing well. But here is the new pic of the tank.

Lol I haven't played chess for sometime but let me know if u WANt to woop my ass lol if u want I have some kitchen knives wecan play with as well lol swords are too expensive and overrated. Nice retiree tank!

the37thchamber said:
Lol I haven't played chess for sometime but let me know if u WANt to woop my ass lol if u want I have some kitchen knives wecan play with as well lol swords are too expensive and overrated. Nice retiree tank!

Wait you haven't listened to El Michel's Affair's album Enter the 37th Chamber? It's just a straight Wu Tang reference?

BTW, I'm too old to battle anymore :D

Back