Jestersix

THIS SATURDAY IN OAKLAND Come "Rescue" my livestock

All livestock has been claimed. Thank you everyone!

I am at the point where i really need to find new homes for my livestock. The tank has been neglected, corals and fish are still OK. I wIll post pics tonight.

There are only a couple of items that ppl have reserved, the rest is up for grabs to a good home for best offer or even free...

PLEASE COME SATURDAY, Nov 12 from 12-3 (if you want to come later on Sat the 12th, we can arrange and ill let you know if anything is left)

If you're interested, PM me and ill send you my address and phone contact!

Last edited:
Roughly speaking, i have the following:

4 acro frags
some green plate (smaller peices)
1 dinner plate size greenish-blue plate with blue polyps
1 large show colony of green frogspawn (pink ish tips?)
1 orange rock anenome
2 chalices (one red, one orange/mixed)
3 clams 3-5" in size
1 stylo - reserved for now
1 ponape birdsnest - reserved for now

1 powder blue - reserved
1 yellow eye cole (5")
1 6-line
1 lyretail anthia (thin)
1 starry blenny

Tyree toad stools somewhere in there

Snails (nassarius and turbo)

bunch of currently live, and dead marco rock, some shelf peices too

I'm probably forgetting some other stuff....

Dear all:

I've had some decent interest in this post. It's getting a little hard to track who wants what so I would just like to ask those who have my address to come by tomorrow around he designates time, please bring containers.

My light controller is bricked so I need to move all the livestock tomorrow.

I'll try and post live updates of what's gone tomorrow.

So far the frogspawn and the larger leng sy cap are gone. So are a but one ricordia.

Here's the list: All gone!

Misc snails
Live rock...lot of wet and dry

Marinpure spheres

If livestock is gone, and you're around and interested in hardware let me know

Last edited:
I'm going through some technic difficulties with my gmail account so if you need to reach me for an urgent response about tomorrow you can text me starting at 9am tomorrow at 4086879729

Good morning everyone. I encourage you to follow this thread if your coming and check it frequently for updates. Especially before you leave the house ;) wouldn't want someone driving over only to find wet sand :p

Glad I took the day off work and made plans to be there right at noon as you asked -- too bad everything was gone at 11:00 AM. Also glad I PMd with two items to be set aside as you asked -- just to be told come at noon as it was first come, first served.

Hard to be pissed at someone giving freebies away to the club, but it's frustrating when you take the day off and you don't follow through.

Glad I took the day off work and made plans to be there right at noon as you asked -- too bad everything was gone at 11:00 AM. Also glad I PMd with two items to be set aside as you asked -- just to be told come at noon as it was first come, first served.

Hard to be pissed at someone giving freebies away to the club, but it's frustrating when you take the day off and you don't follow through.
I feel your pain! I did all the same things, sent my PMs reserving my picks, received confirmation and was told to come at 12 noon. We drove 40 miles to get there, arrived at 12:05 and we were told every thing was gone.

Back