Jestersix

This Week's Pending Arrivals (@ Neptune Aquatics)

robert4025

Neptune Aquatics
LFS Owner
Hi Everyone,

Hope you all had a great Friday the 13th weekend. The weirdest thing happened on the 13th! For the entire day, the shop brought in only $50! Seriously. Stupid superstition. Luckily, Sat and Sun turned out to be a fantastic sale days thanks to the many of you who continued to support us. Thank You! To celebrates, we'll have the following shipments coming in this week.

From ORA (Order submited. We're planning for Wed. arrival):

1. Semi-Picasso - $99
2. Orchid Dottyback - $40 each
3. Sunrise Dottyback (P. flavivertex) - $30 each.
4. Yellow Canary Blenny - $25 each.
5. Neon Goby - Sold

6. Bird of Paradise - $79
7. ORA Borealis Acro - $79
8. Red Planet Table - $79
9. Oregon Tortuosa - $79
10. Brett's Purple Rim Capricornis - $79
11. Hawkins Blue Echinata - $67.50
12. Pearlberry - $79
13. Joe The Coral - $50
14. Hyacinth Birds Nest - $37.50
15. Green Birds Nest - $37.50
16. Green Stylophora - $45
17. Blue Millepora - $45
18. Australian Delicate - $37.50
19. Tri - Color Valida - $45

From Los Angeles:

1. Cherry Picked Aussie Chalices - $175 - $300
2. Acanth Maxima - $175
3. Rainbow Acanth Echinata - $175
4. Purple Rhodactus Mushroom colony! $120
5. Neon Green Clove Polyps - TBD
6. SM Green/red feather dusters (5X) - $10 each.
7. Med Six-Lines wrasse (3X) - $15 each.
8. Fire Shrimps (3X) - $29 each
9. Candy Stripe Pistol shrimps (6X) - $15 each.
10. Yellow Watchmen goby (6X) - $15 each.
11. Pepermint shrimps (6X) - TBD
12. Emerald crabs (10X)- TBD

Again, we'll match ANY local competitor's advertised prices on any ORA STOCKED items.

BTW...we did had another shipment that came in last week. Nothing too spectacular...just the usual bread-n-butter stuff but if you're looking for a reason to stop by, I think it's worth it.

We also have one more planned cherry pick-up this weekend in LA! This is probably the most anticipated pick-up for us and we can't wait to see what we can bring back for ya.

Again, from the bottom of our hearts, Thank You! for the kind supports you all have given us! See you soon.

Robert and Cerissa

P.S....we will post pictures and prices of new arrivals when they all get in. Stay tuned....

Hi Mark...yep....they'll be here tomorrow. I'll update the OP with pricing tonight after I get home. Oh...but the stuff from LA arrived. I'll try to post those pics along with the ORA stuff asap.

Robert

LOL...Arnold. The one you've been eyeing several times did actually colored up nicely, but it's sold. Lets hope this one come in actually blue.

BTW everybody...I updated the OP w/ current pricing on the ORA stuff. Stiff competition around my neck of the wood forced us to lowered the price on the ORA stuff a little so that should help put back a few bucks back in your pocket. Thanks again for your interests.

Robert

[quote author=mpoletti link=topic=6887.msg89700#msg89700 date=1237346971]
Any updates on this stuff? :)
[/quote]

Ahhh!!! Now I know you! ;-)

Thanks for stopping by today. I know you drove all the way from way up North. Hopefully the next time you return to the bay area, it won't be on a closed day. hehehe! Cheers!

[quote author=Apon link=topic=6887.msg89809#msg89809 date=1237357320]
well if the blue millie is blue - maybe I will stop by. : )
[/quote]

Hey Arnold,...ya know....The blue millie is actually blue this time! hahaha! We'll post pics soon.

[quote author=saltwatersig link=topic=6887.msg90155#msg90155 date=1237433686]
pictures.....pictures.....pictures........pictures...............I promise not to show up too early this weekend :D
[/quote]

Don't worry I'll be there tomorrow to buy all of the stuff you want.

Ummm...duh yeah...here's some pics I just took of actual pieces....

IMG_8013.jpg

IMG_8029.jpg

IMG_8041.jpg

IMG_8050.jpg

IMG_8052.jpg

Back