High Tide Aquatics

Tis' the season to update frag status

cwolfus

Past President
Not long ago, PixelPixie added an important new feature to DTBC tracking which allows you to update the status of your chain frags. Once this information is updated, we plan to use it to maintain an updated list of what is available and to determine what chains are dead.

So, have you gone back and updated the status of your frags?

If not it is very easy to do. Just click My Account on the left navigation bar, then click the DBTC tab in your user account page. From there, go to the frags received section and click on each one which will take you to the chain where you can "edit a frag" and change the status.

For anyone but Jeremy, Sergio, and Bryan it shouldn't take more than a few minutes.

I've updated all of mine. Have you?

seminolecpa said:
Mine should be all up to date. I have thought about making "having your frag status' updated" a requirement for future DBTC gives.
I thought that as well, however it might be more of an empty threat simply because I don't want to be bothered with checking them all. Now if they could be easily viewed via the DBTC tab/screen on the user's status then sure.

I really dont want to know as when i shut down my 75 I gave all of them to another reefer (and i cant remember who) and killed a few as well.

LordHelmet said:
I really dont want to know as when i shut down my 75 I gave all of them to another reefer (and i cant remember who) and killed a few as well.
Don't want to know what?

Jbon said:
Is it true that if anyone offers a frag at a meeting that it needs to go into DBTC?
If it was a raffle frag, then no. If it was given to you by someone and you are unsure if it was a DBTC frag, contact the frag giver :)

Jim, if someone offered a frag up at a meeting and I asked for it, and got it, I would ask them if it is a chain and should I add the new offering.

The meeting this Fall where Charles or someone organized a bring and get table, those were all a part of DBTC.

Back