got ethical husbandry?

Toadstool coral (Sarcophyton)

I have one Toadstool that I can give away. It is very small right now and is probably only about a month or 2 old. Presently its polyps are tan. If you want this coral please pick a number between 1 and 20, no decimals. The rules are you have to be going to the June meeting, preferably early.

nudibranch said:
Or the July BAR meeting.

Ah nice trick :lol: ... there is no BAR meeting in July :) (BOD meeting of which is not open to the membership)

http://www.bareefers.org/home/node/10637

No sorry, but I'm sure some one does :)

I just lost one of my two tanks last night. It's a 20 year old glass tank and the vertical seams have been patched with super glue. Well the bottom seam went out last night so I ditched a few large colonies that I had back-up of, all the live rock/sand and put the rest in my frag tank. It's now filled beyond capacity and I'm moving it to my office in a week or so, so I shouldn't take any corals for a little while.

GreshamH said:
No sorry, but I'm sure some one does :)

I just lost one of my two tanks last night. It's a 20 year old glass tank and the vertical seams have been patched with super glue. Well the bottom seam went out last night so I ditched a few large colonies that I had back-up of, all the live rock/sand and put the rest in my frag tank. It's now filled beyond capacity and I'm moving it to my office in a week or so, so I shouldn't take any corals for a little while.
Holy Cow, Mon..............need any temporary storage of livestock, Gresh?

Back