Kessil

Tylers spiderman echino

LordHelmet

Supporting Member
About the only piece i have of any worth that is fragable size, i can make 1 small frag of tylers spiderman echino. it's the same one that was in the raffle.

DBTC rules apply

pictures will come later tonight

Chris

Hehehe... no worries. All this should be around and more.

There's always next week, next month, next year.

That's the cool thing about DBTC.

Once a chain starts it makes it easier for people to get something in the future, so there's no need to rush :D

Reefy patience :D

gomer it's yours. pick up at the next meeting or if you want to stop my by place.

here is a picture

Picture079.jpg

ok. For some reason, it has slowed down a lot for me. It is healthy, but slow to grow. In fact a lot of things recently slowed. By recent, I mean over the past 2 months. I need to cross check my test kits. I think something is mucked up. I might bring a water sample with me tomorrow to see if someone with a good test kit can cross check measurements. Everything checked out again last night...but you know how test kits go :p It could be anything...alk/ca/mg/Salin etc. Then again, in that period, I also changed lights from T5HO to MH radium, and salt from RC to TMP so it might be an "adjustment" stall.

I now have 2 frags of it, but I think "standard" rules is pass 2 frags..so need to grow it out a bit more.

after more tests and standards and all that fun, my Ca/Mg and salinity were all low. Could be a reason. We'll see how things turn over the next 2 weeks. Your going to have to wait!

I was retarded when I originally mounted this. Coral cradle = PITA for future fragging of LPS :p Luckily, this section grew to the rocks.

I got 2 small frags

must pick up at Dec meeting
Must have a tank thread
pick a # 1-20

837_13_11_08_11_33_40.JPG

Back