Neptune Aquatics

Tyree Elegance Coral

I already gave the 2 frags I had of this to fellow reefers at the swap meet today. I'm just recording this to keep track. FYI, here is what it looks like:
auctioned_elegancecoral_seed.jpg

The rules are:
1. Must give me your next available frag if my colony dies
2. Must give away 2 frags through this DBTC before selling or trading.
3. Must love the Raiders and agree that they are the best professional sports franchise in the bay, the US, and the world. :)

Take care,
Patrick

I would like to try one when the next one is available. I do love the raiders! Heck one of my students dad is Jack Tatum (aka the Assassin!)

Definitely put me in line for a frag of this. Very nice elegance. I agree, the Raiders are the best professional sports franchise in the bay, the US, and the world. :)

Awesome frag! It is all fluffy and healthy looking.
Truly amazing coral.
Thank you so much Patrick.
Maybe Bryan can convert this to a chain for us.

Al Davis is a genius. :D

hehe.. damn I should have bugged him for a piece yesterday, because I'd think I'd choke before I say the raiders are goo... goo... damn.. they suck :D

sfsuphysics said:
hehe.. damn I should have bugged him for a piece yesterday, because I'd think I'd choke before I say the raiders are goo... goo... damn.. they suck :D

I am in total agreement, fortunately I have an elegance growing out now.

patrickb said:
It's the Ivan Drago of corals.

Except by Beyond Thunderdome rules, one coral enters, a bunch of coral leave :D

Seriously though, Jon is spot on, I got my frag home and it looked healed a couple of hours after being fragged, how in the hell does that happen? Brawndo?

tuberider said:
patrickb said:

Seriously though, Jon is spot on, I got my frag home and it looked healed a couple of hours after being fragged, how in the hell does that happen? Brawndo?

+1 - mine too. I am amazed how healthy this thing looked by the next day.

Patrick did you say you spot feed it?

tuberider said:
patrickb said:

It's got what corals crave.

This corals seems to be having trouble.
Tentacles have been retracted for over a week.
Should I give it more light? It's 24" below 250w MH.
Dip?

Back