High Tide Aquatics

Volunteers Needed: Regional Frag Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 2015 BAR Regional Frag Swap will need a few volunteers to make this an effective and fun event.

This is a great opportunity to help out with the club, meet your fellow reef hobbyists, and make a positive difference with BAR. The work is pretty easy and with help it will be even easier. If you have questions or need help, just ask. :)

The following is where we need volunteers to help out with.

The times listed are ranges, come and help when you can.

Set Up (Tables, Chairs, Signs, etc): 9:30am - 11:00AM
  • Ahruk
  • Enderturtle
  • Baykes
  • Geneva
  • MolaMola
  • Other BOD members.
We need all the help we can get! Let me know if you want to help set up.

Frag Tables/Swap Patrol (Make sure corals end up in the right place, keep it fair)
  • sfsuphysics
  • Maybe dudley maybe apon.

Group Announcer/Time Keeper: 11:30am - End of Swap
  • Denzil
  • Coral Reefer

Registration/Merchandise sales: 11:30am - 12:45pm
  • Geneva
  • Denzil
  • EnderTurtle (bonus round registration)

Food/Drinks
  • Patchins and Theresa
Raffles
  • EnderTurtle

Clean Up (~3:00 to ?)
  • Ahruk
  • Enderturtle
  • molamola
  • BOD members

Anyone else who wants to help please come on down but you're gonna have to pay the admission price.

Last edited:
I will be there and can help with anything you need. Let me know. As to frags, I may just bring frags to give away, mostly monties as the other stuff is restricted.

I can help with set-up, registration, sales, anything.....I'll be bringing the sound system and coral signs and anything else I think I should bring from BAR storage in my garage.

I would be happy to help with setup and/or clean up. I've been super busy this summer and basically absent from the forums but I'm still here.

Cool thanks for signing up to help.

For anyone setting up, make sure you can make it on time.

We're starting much earlier than usual 9:30AM-10:30AM Set Up Time

I can help with Food and Drink sales and clean up as always. Can I setup my used/new gear table? is that allowed? I can be a vendor : )

We'll have you down for clean/up and anything else. Pretty sure Steve and Theresa have the food sales down unless they want extra help.

Maybe help sfsuphysics manage the coral tables if dudley can't make it.

Cool apon is the last approved volunteer.

Anyone else who wants to help please do but you're gonna have to pay the admission price.

Last edited:
Do you think you can come during set up time?

Is your arm doing okay now?
I might be able to but I can't make any promises. I don't exactly know what shape I'll be in when the time comes but I'll keep you posted. Feel free to ask me again a few days before too if I forget to update ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back