High Tide Aquatics

Want Help Suggestions RE Clear For Life 125 Gallon AIO Tank

Looking for input regarding best way to set up the filter area of a 125 gallon Clear for Life AIO (Trickle Down System Sump in rear) aquarium.
My research indicates that the trickle down system with bio balls is not great for a reef tank with fish and corals.
Do any of you have a similar tank and what is the best way to set up the filter chamber.
Your input appreciated, thank you!
email: tony@tonymininno.com

I am a fan of interesting reefing problems. Feel free to pm me details/pictures of the overflow style and we can likely come up with a workable solution. Or just post here. I plumbed what I believe to be a similar tank into an FX6 canister filter using braided flexible clear tubing and hose clamps, and the plumbing concept is similar for a sump.

I am a fan of interesting reefing problems. Feel free to pm me details/pictures of the overflow style and we can likely come up with a workable solution. Or just post here. I plumbed what I believe to be a similar tank into an FX6 canister filter using braided flexible clear tubing and hose clamps, and the plumbing concept is similar for a sump.
I will post a photo of the sump area. I don't really want bio go the canister filter route if I can avoid it. Trying to keep it simple and not spend more $$$. Thank you.

Back