Jestersix

Warning: Aquarium creations online scam

Tim Obert

Supporting Member
I was gifted a clam for Christmas this year from my mom. I half jokingly ask for one every year but don’t really expect anyone to get me one. She went to aquariumcreationsonline and purchased an aqua cultured blue maxima clam for me for $159.99 plus $59.99 shipping.

She had contacted them about three times prior to Christmas because it never arrived and receive no response via email or phone. I got the order info from her and reached out three separate times over January via email and received no response, called three separate times, and used their text messaging system for support and have received a “we are away and will get back to you shortly response” twice.

I’m not sure if anyone else has had experience using this site but be warned that there is something “fishy” going on here. As a business owner I understand that covid has hit people hard and customer service and shipping has taken everyone longer to figure out and run consistently but I don’t believe that’s the case with this site. It seems like they just shut down the business and are still accepting people’s payments.
0224e296261a9422d3f450b59ea1706b.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing this. My guess is incompetence / shut down, rather than active scam. Sucks you and your mom had to waste your time with these people.

Thanks for sharing this. My guess is incompetence / shut down, rather than active scam. Sucks you and your mom had to waste your time with these people.

Active scam. Been doing this for years apparently under mutliple company names (like Aquacon).

Reactions: JVU
Back