Our mission

WE'LL GIVE TOP STORE CREDIT FOR YOUR EXCESS CHAETO RIGHT NOW!

robert4025

Neptune Aquatics
LFS Owner
Hey guys If you have it, bring it in! We'll pay top dollars (in store credit) for as much as you can bring in! Robert

Erin, how much you got to give away? Maybe we can do a 3 way trade as I have that one extra platinum you were asking about and am going to be taking some Darwins down to Robert tomorrow. I could swap you the platinum for a bucket of chaeto, and then swap that with Robert for some stuff. Shoot me an email or PM.

Robert, we'll get you covered! I think I have a fair bit I can spare for you from my system.

Robert, my pleasure ... Erin, shoot me an email if you get this ... I'll be heading down south a bit before noon and I can swing up north by you first. Robin

i was just gonna toss a big pile of it. come and get it. i wont be able to make it down there. I am in muir beach.

Thank You very much Erin! Robin brought it in and I settled the credit with him. If you have more in the future, please save it for me. I promise I'll treat you better than the trash can does because I'll give you store credit for it...lol

Erin / Jon ... great day to see the Bay from top to bottom :) ... thanks for your help in gathering this and glad I could connect with both of you to help out Robert.

Erin...yep!!!LOL

I still need at least 3-4 bucket full...got that much? lol...if you do, I'll get it from you myself if I have to.

Back