Neptune Aquatics

Where is everyone today???

Me too.

I think it will take a little time for this board to gain momentum. I thank you, and everybody else, for their posts and energy so far!

:D

I'm bored as well. Stuck at work and starting to feel a cold. Not to mention that I have school tonight. BOOOOO!! I also forgot to Tivo the Warriors game so I'm double screwed.

Check this out - the Director of Recruiting at my company just sent an email to a group with someones offer letter attached!!! She tried to recall it immediately, but to no avail. Everyone is super pissed after seeing the numbers in there!!!!

capescuba said:
Check this out - the Director of Recruiting at my company just sent an email to a group with someones offer letter attached!!! She tried to recall it immediately, but to no avail. Everyone is super pissed after seeing the numbers in there!!!!

And check this out ... during the early days of voicemail a director in my company was having an affair with a subordinate. He replied to her voicemail describing what he was going to do to her body that night ... and pressed the wrong button. It went to his direct reports' group mailbox. Good thing the company was also the voicemail provider. (Back then it was called PacBell. ) Techies had to go in and remove the message because it was being forwarded like a chain letter.

Back