Cali Kid Corals

Which way should I go?

Was thinking on staring something like a jbj 45 or something similar. I have a biocube 29 (trying to sell it) but was thinking on something a little bit bigger. A AIO is for sure the way I would wanna go.

Any ideas?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

More on topic, the largest thing you can justify. It's never large enough anyways. Note that not getting divorced is valid justification to not go larger.
Is it safe to assume that going rimless is a decent part of the goal?

More on topic, the largest thing you can justify. It's never large enough anyways. Note that not getting divorced is valid justification to not go larger.
Is it safe to assume that going rimless is a decent part of the goal?
Not rimless, but I was thinking on having something smaller. Something more focused. Like, my tank has everything in it, but I always wanted something more focused, and I dont think I can get rid of my stuff to kinda restart.

Not rimless, but I was thinking on having something smaller. Something more focused. Like, my tank has everything in it, but I always wanted something more focused, and I dont think I can get rid of my stuff to kinda restart.

So you are thinking of getting something smaller by getting something bigger?

So you are thinking of getting something smaller by getting something bigger?
Nope.. I want to start something more focused and smaller.. like a 45 jbj for example.
I gave the example of my tank just because it's a mixed tank, but not going any bigger.

Back