Kessil

Who here at BAR sells SPS ?

Looking to add a few to my tank. Red Planet for sure. Who else has frags laying around ?
I have
PC Rainbow
Walt Disney
Oregon
Atomic Fireball
Some unknown Millies
Green Dragon
Cornbreds Maleifcent ( Sp? )
Pink Paletta
Setosa
Red Table
Blueberry Lime
Purple Chronic
Cali Tort
Quite a few unknowns

Last edited:
I have red planet. Seems to be exactly the same as the red table that goes around the club. Can get you a piece if you want to confirm yourself.

I just bought a frag of the Paletta pink tip acro from that guy Tim in Folsom. It is encrusting but not really growing yet. I think that we could probably get a 3/4' stick off my frag if you like?
Also, it's not on your list but I have a frag of Shawn Bennett Yellow Tort that you are welcome to.
I dont sell, but you can have them
Cheers!

I just bought a frag of the Paletta pink tip acro from that guy Tim in Folsom. It is encrusting but not really growing yet. I think that we could probably get a 3/4' stick off my frag if you like?
Also, it's not on your list but I have a frag of Shawn Bennett Yellow Tort that you are welcome to.
I dont sell, but you can have them
Cheers!
I got my Paletta from Tim as well. Didn’t do anything for months and lost most of its color. Just know coming back and is regaining its color and encrusting.. awfully nice of you Mark I’ll let you know on the Bennett. How is the Bonsi doing ?

How is the Bonsi doing ?
It was in pretty rough condition, now it doesnt appear to be getting worse. The purple is more of a brown, the colony base is dead along with some tips. But there are green polyps and some live tips and branches. I have broken it into some manageable pieces and with time and a little manicuring I think they may not die? I have some for you if you ever make it over this way.
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Currently available that I remember:
Wet Thumbs Bubblegum Digi
Forest Fire Digi
WWCYellow Tip (small colony)
Cali Tort sm/med colony
Jason Fox or Ora Neon Birdsnest
Some version of strawberry shortcake.
green slimers

Back