got ethical husbandry?

who sells Nylon screws and nuts in the bay area?

Dan

anyone know who might sell ylon screws and nuts in the bay area?
Picture018.jpg

Nope... i get mine online. I will look for the link for you.

What size do you need? I have varoius lengths of 1/4" bolts and nuts. I could bring tbem to the dwap.

well in know where t get it online but i don't feel like waiting for it to get here

1/4-20 nylon bolt and screw

Dan said:
well in know where t get it online but i don't feel like waiting for it to get here

1/4-20 nylon bolt and screw

That is what i offfered you... length is what i need to know ;)

Mr. Ugly said:
Home Depot.
Ugh thats right... not cheap that way IIRC. Thats what drove me to going direct to a manufacturer.

sfboarders said:
Grainger does but you need a business account. I placed a will call order online and when I picked it up they let me slide.

didn't know you need a business acct to buy stuff there. i brought there before and I don't have any acct with them.

Home depot is my bet too, they're going to be in the same area as the machined/specialty nuts/screws, just not hanging on the wall usually in little pull out bins that you have to search through that most likely will have parts not in the place they should be, so double check everything before you buy them :D

For my LED build I use nylon washers to isolate the screws from the board, they weren't horribly expensive either, probably way more than if you bought in bulk, but I'm not going to fret over a buck one way or another when I don't need large quantities.

McMaster is over night via ground for me. Cut off is like 11pm .

Funny thing is one of McMaster's suppliers is down the office park from me here. You'll see them there with literally millions of plastic screws when the roll up door is open.

houser said:
Funny thing is one of McMaster's suppliers is down the office park from me here. You'll see them there with literally millions of plastic screws when the roll up door is open.

and Mcmnaster is rumored to be a supplier to Grainger :)

I think the place I bought from is in your area... gotta go look that up now.

I bought hundreds of them in various lengths. My offer still stands to the OP that if he figures out the length, I will bring him one to the swap for free.

Back