High Tide Aquatics

WMAS - who's going?

It looks like registration will be going up in the next couple of months.

Since this is a "relatively" local event - who's going?

Oh is this one of those things like IMAC that everyone needs to go to atleast once in their life? If so how "relatively" local is it? Los Angeles "local" Sacramento "Local"? San Francisco "local" *grin*

MARS is hosting, so it would be Sacto :D

IMAC is Chi-Town and MACNA is Houston this year. Don't forget Interzoo in Germany :D If you make it to Interzoo, look my booth up, I'll be needing some english speaking friends to stop by :D

Oh ok.. guess I should have looked at the link anthony posted, but wow $100? I know that's for 3 nights, but is there a daily rate? I really don't feel like driving to and fro sacramento 3 times :)

One time entry fee. I'd say it's worth it if you want get people like Calfo, Paletta, Fenner in the same room, not to mention a ton of vendors to boot. Okay, maybe not a ton, but I think it will be well represented.

So do the vendors actually sell anything to the public for any sort of discount (ie price that we normally couldn't get online)? Or are they just there saying how good their products are?

Well as long as I get a coupon from Gresham I'll be happy :D

I'll go all three days, and get a room for Friday and Saturday night. If someone wants to share the room with me, GREAT! My wife says it has to be a male only, though.

$100 for a 3 day event is really cheap. I've been to other conferences that are 5 times that much. If you want more information check out the WMC site. You can register there now.

http://www.wmc2006.org/

OK, I admit I'm on the conference committee, but honestly I think it's going to be a very fun and informative event. You really can't go wrong, and if you register early you even get a free shirt! How's that for a bargin!

Posters and tri-folds have already been printed and distributed. If you don't see them in your local stores just let us know. Thanks for offering your support. I'll bring it up at the next meeting.

A free tshirt?? Well damn where do I sign up :)

But sounds like it could be fun, even if I dont go all 3 days.
Roadtrip/carpool anyone?? :) (well that can be worked out closer to the date)

Back