Reef nutrition

Yasha White Ray Shrimp Goby

Anyone seen one of these around lately?

"Yasha White Ray Shrimp Goby"

p-90066-Yashia-Goby.jpg

Yes neptune has a couple of them and then I saw a couple more north of him on 880 umm i cant remember the name but all there coral tanks are top look down only.

Thanks guys, talked to Hung at Vallejo Aquarium, he's gonna order me one for $40. It should be here by Wed & Thurs. Neptunes has some great corals and some fish, but it's a haul to get down their for me on any regular basis.

I'm looking for one also, I was at Neptune's when they got them in. They told me I'd have to wait 3 hours for them to take them out of the boxes :~. So I didn't get it.

If hung orders more than just mine you want me to tell him to hold it for you? Vallejo Aquarium is the shop. Usually when they order me a fish they order two or three.

yeah you also want to make sure the fish is eating for a day or two before you pick them up, its just that little bit of insurance that nothing went wrong in shipping.

takes me 30min from the richmond-san rafael bridge. Not sure it he'd hold them that long, he might hold one till the weekend though. $20 cheaper than neptunes from the sounds of it too.

Back