Reef nutrition

Yay I drilled my tank!

[quote author=Tumbleweed link=topic=4928.msg60159#msg60159 date=1224644332]
Great job. now I know who to ask to help me drill mine
[/quote]

I'd be glad to. It's really easy, actually. It also helps to have a drill that has a torque limiter on it in case it binds.

At first it is very scary but once you drilled one it is actually very easy. I have drilled 6 smaller tanks so far but I would still be kind of nervous drilling for example a 150g tank. There is always that one time that it can/will go wrong ;D

[quote author=alve link=topic=4928.msg60186#msg60186 date=1224650046]
At first it is very scary but once you drilled one it is actually very easy. I have drilled 6 smaller tanks so far but I would still be kind of nervous drilling for example a 150g tank. There is always that one time that it can/will go wrong ;D
[/quote]
Yeah that is why I am scared to drill out my 100gal. you just never know.

Buy a tank on your visa, credit cards have some kind of protection if you break something with in 60 days. My friend got his money back when he accidentally cracked his 120g when he was moving it in place.

Not a big what if. If you buy your tank with a visa and you break it within 60 days (I believe check with your credit card company it may be 30 days). They will replace it with a reciept, a picture, and a simple form filled out.

I think it was actually american express right?? I remember that.. Sad sad day... I drilled 6 10g tanks the other day for 3/4" bulkheads.. It was actually super super easy.. I had one little blow out with a little hairline crack but it is holding water so far.. The other 5 tanks went perfect..

Congragts pixel.. Now you knwo how easy it really is... It's just hard to take that initial plunge.. :)

Back