Jestersix

Yellow/Green Stag

alve

I have one frag available and will try to make it to the meeting Saturday but can not guarantee because of work.
Otherwise you can pick up after the meeting at my work in Hayward (less then one mile from ASAP).
I will not cut frag until it is confirmed for Saturday. If you prefer I can cut and let it heal for pick up in Redwood City at a later time.

Usual rules:

- you are a BAR member
- you are able to keep SPS in your tank
- you agree to frag to at least 3 other people for free before trading or selling (it grows fast)
- you agree to give me back a frag if my tank crashes or I lose the colony
- growth pics would be great!

newreefnut, please let me know if you will be at the meeting. Otherwise I will cut it another day and keep it for you for pick up at a later time or bring it to the next meeting for you.

I am still keeping your frag newreefnut and could do one more if anyone is interested.

Here is a picture of the "colony" ;D
YellowGreenStag101308sm.jpg

I have it hight up in the tank directly under 250W 14k Phoenix.

2 more frags available for pick up at February Meeting.

Rules:
- Pick a number between 1 and 20
- You agree to return at least 2 frags to DBTC before selling or trading
- You have a tank thread and are able to keep SPS
- You agree to give a frag back to me if my tank crashes or I lose the colony

Zambavi and OtakuThugster, one for each of you. If you don't want to wait until the February Meeting you can also pick up at my house in Redwood City.

I have one more available for pick up at the April meeting. I found out that this is actually a Bali Green Slimer (thanks Jeremy!). Don't know if I can change the title or if it would mess up the tracking?

Back