Neptune Aquatics

Zoa ID from Frag Swap

RandyC

Supporting Member
Hi all,

Was hoping someone out there could ID an unnamed zoa frag I picked from the swap this past weekend.

Thanks!
Randy

unknown%20zoa%20from%20frag%20swap.jpg

Hi all,

Was hoping someone out there could ID an unnamed zoa frag I picked from the swap this past weekend.

Thanks!
Randy

unknown%20zoa%20from%20frag%20swap.jpg

The skirt isnt fully opened in your pic but i see a little blue halo around the red center.

The one in this pic are Vamps in Drag, which I did see on the zoa table at the swap.
image.jpeg

+1 on the vamp in drag or a morph of it . A few people at my table picked up a frags of this as well and we showed it to one of the legendary guys and he thought it might be a fangbanger zoa. I think they came from Denzil

Last edited:
Those look pretty cool. The zoas I got from the swap were all closed up to begin with and I've only seen two (out of about 12) start to open and show me their color. The cup said unknown zoas. Big help :/

Those look pretty cool. The zoas I got from the swap were all closed up to begin with and I've only seen two (out of about 12) start to open and show me their color. The cup said unknown zoas. Big help :/

I got lucky. The Vamps in Drag opened 3 of 3. Plus I got 3 for 3 on eagle eye zoas and 5 of 6 on rastas. Pretty successful swap for me so far.

Back