Cali Kid Corals

Felicia's 30 Gallon Seahorse Tank - Seahorses have arrived!!!

Yep! BRS sells them as well. If you buy them new, they come with one but otherwise you can just buy the 3-pack. I gotta keep the seahorses tails out of the MP10 intake.
Hrm, now that you mention it, I think I recall some foam pieces in the MP10s I bought used. I'll have to look at the boxes.

My tank is COVERED in pods! I used 16 oz of Algagen Tisbe Pods to seed the refugium chamber a few days ago and the tank is now crawling with pods! They're all over the glass and acrylic partition. I've added different bottles of live pods to my main tank several times in the past and have never seen any significant effect on the pod population. I always noticed they all seemed to disappear after a few days and my current pod population had to establish over a long time. I just wanted to tell everyone that Algagen's Tisbe pods are great and are obviously a good choice for seeding a fuge.

Is Algagen a BAP sponsor? I didn't realize that, but that's great! They definitely sell an awesome product. I'm very impressed with how well their pods seem to establish a healthy population.

Yes they are...they were a BAP sponsor last year too. :)

You should have seen how much they donated !

Yes they are...they were a BAP sponsor last year too. :)

You should have seen how much they donated !
Awesome! Do you know if any of the local stores carry them? I might want to get a bottle of a different type to get some diversity of pods in the tank. I'd prefer to get them locally instead of paying for shipping.

Awesome! Do you know if any of the local stores carry them? I might want to get a bottle of a different type to get some diversity of pods in the tank. I'd prefer to get them locally instead of paying for shipping.

I don't know if Jess carries Algagen...you might have to ask him.

Back