Cali Kid Corals

Emergency Equipment List Suggestions

I've posted a new sticky thread for the Emergency Equipment List that was requested by a few members over the last few months. I'd like to keep the posts in that thread limited to requests or offers for equipment. I know there have been a few suggestions in a number of other threads on ways to make this list work effectively, so here's the thread where you can make suggestions on how to improve the equipment list.

So that master post is going to be updated as equipment is borrowed?

Is that post also the place to request an equipment? (I guess the request procedure could also be added as a note there)

I would think you would need to PM to request equipment.
That way, the member gets an email. Otherwise it will be pure luck if someone reads your post.

So that master post is going to be updated as equipment is borrowed?

Is that post also the place to request an equipment? (I guess the request procedure could also be added as a note there)
That's the plan. I think you should PM the member if you need something.

I would think you would need to PM to request equipment.
That way, the member gets an email. Otherwise it will be pure luck if someone reads your post.
Yeah, I'm thinking the post is only for offering equipment. I'll make it clear that people should PM the individual members if they need to borrow something.

Back