Reef nutrition

Thank you Gresham,BAR members, and everyone else that helped put BAYMAC together

This is My 3rd time going to BAYMAC and I must admit even though I did not win any raffle prizes ............This was by far the best one ever :bigsmile:

After walking around like a kid in a candy store as well as meeting new and old friends.....I felt a very positive about the way this show was put on. Several of the venders from out of town had mentioned that they really liked it up here ( lots of people at the show and a very nice reefing community ) and would definately be returning for the next show.

Again a big THANKS to everyone involved it putting this together .

Sergio

Truly an awesome event. So much eye candy!
From what I saw it seems like LED's are the future of reef lighting.

Great job Gresham!! I think you might loose couple lbs or so ... I saw you running around like mad and look tired. It was a great event with a great speakers. I really enjoyed Sanjay's presentation.
Thank you very much for putting this together. BAR members also doing a great job. Among many booths, BAR booth almost always packed.
Looking forward for next Baymac.

Thanks to all for such a great time. Got to meet lots of BAR members and many friendly faces. Had lunch with a family that drove up from OC! =)

By the way, Sergio wasn't kidding about kid in a candy store! Here's proof!

photo-vi.jpg

Half of it was from BAR table, some DBTC, NCRC, few vendors. I missed the frag swap, so I had to make up for it!

Thanks again for all the fun! :) :D :bigsmile: :party:

Gresham, you set the BAR very high with this BAYMAC. You should be very proud of how far this event has come. Thank you.

Also, special thanks and kudos to Eric, Jeremy, the BOD, all the volunteers, and those who donated corals. Today was a great day for BAR and the entire reefing community in the Bay Area.

Thanks a lot to Gresham and the BOD for putting on this event. I wouldn't want to guess how many hours go into pulling off such a big event, but IMO it was well worth it!

Thanks to everyone for putting on the show and making a new member feel welcome. Got me looking forward to future events and the club in general

Thanks to everyone - all the vendors, Gresham, BAR, and all the volunteers.

This was my first BayMAC and it was a really good well put together event!

All of you deserve a pat on the back!

Thank you to all the vendors, volunteers, speakers and especially Gresham for working hard to make this a very successful event.

saltwatersig said:
This is My 3rd time going to BAYMAC and I must admit even though I did not win any raffle prizes ............This was by far the best one ever :bigsmile:
Sergio

Hey, I offered you the winning tickets when I was selling them. lol. :bigsmile:

Thanks!

Yeah a really nice event overall. I didn't come home with anything because I went directly to my cousin's bachelor party and didn't want anything sitting in the car all night (yeah I'm feeling last night today :D).

I only caught 2 speakers, but I have to say I'm glad I saw Christine Williams' talk as it was quite eye opening as well as informative to the wife (I'm not allowed to use any larger tupperware containers for tank stuff nor am I allowed to use "bath towels" in the fish room), and considering the topic I was half expecting the talk to be a bit on the dull side but it was far from it, she's great!

Oh and one vendor, I think it was Gonzo corals (or something), had an LED fixture and switched it to blue only and man those corals POPPED, and like beyond popping and without the purple glow that actinic bulbs did.

Wish I could have stayed longer (raffle prizes etc) but I had to go

Gresham, it was not a one man show, but Herculean effort on your part. Thanks for bringing this event to the bay area.

Thanks everyone for pitching in. Great team.

yellojello said:
Thanks to all for such a great time. Got to meet lots of BAR members and many friendly faces. Had lunch with a family that drove up from OC! =)

By the way, Sergio wasn't kidding about kid in a candy store! Here's proof!

photo-vi.jpg

Half of it was from BAR table, some DBTC, NCRC, few vendors. I missed the frag swap, so I had to make up for it!

Thanks again for all the fun! :) :D :bigsmile: :party:
Holy Crap, Jimmy! I thought I made a haul............LOL
I didn't think you had that much extra room in the tank.

This is my second BAYMAC and I agree with Sergio, sooooooo far the best one and I also got to see some old faces and chit chat a little and also got to meet new fellow reefers.
I got to win a couple of gift certificates from the raffle, and got a few DBTC.
Hope to see you guys at the next meeting and stay tune for the next BAYMAC.
Gresham, thumbs up!!! Job well done.
BAR and all the volunteers, keep it up!!!

It was the first one I've been to and I was very impressed all around. The place looked professional. The speakers were great. The vendors had a lot of corals and awesome tanks set up. Thanks to everyone who helped put this together and who contributed.

Thanks everyone... it wouldn't have been possible with out all the help from BAR and NCRC. While I set the show up in terms of marketing, etc, the real work was done by you and I must say, you did a bang up job :) I took notes so next year we'll be more organized :lol:

While the event was crowded, it wasn't too crowded :) I really like the facilities at Chabot, the workers and the location. I hope they allow us back next year.

None of this would have been possible if it were not for BAR pushing me to do it again this year, and for Steve (Patchin). Steve really made it all happen and words can not express how grateful I am for all of Steve's (and Rosie's) assistance :)

OH and a big special thanks to Brian Blank. With out Brian's help with marketing, the website, etc, I would have been in over my head :)

In comparison to other events I have been to, this one rocked. Seriously. Really great stuff! Thanks to everyone involved!

Back