Our mission

renewal of membership is up

Its not about quantity, its about quality. Also remember that the period technically starts 1/1, though yu can pay now, you will make Brian crazy as for the reports to work properly he needs to record any payments as if they were made 1/1 or later.

seminolecpa said:
Its not about quantity, its about quality. Also remember that the period technically starts 1/1, though yu can pay now, you will make Brian crazy as for the reports to work properly he needs to record any payments as if they were made 1/1 or later.

+1 to quality and experience...Preferably people with way more than myself in each of those categories :D

Working on it. You jumped the gun and sent it before we had the button up and wound up sending it to the wrong address. Trying to see if we can merge that address into the corect one which is paypal@bareefers.org.

UPDATE {was able to merge the email address into our account and claim the funds}

You would have been the first one too :)

Hey Guys, I am trying to keep up as best as possible with people renewing their membership. I try to update the system every night or every other night at minimum, so please be patient with me. If you have seen that your status has not been updated after 3 days of you submitting our payment please send me an email at membership@bareefers.org and let me know and i will check into it.
Thanks.

Back