Cali Kid Corals

Attention Coral Thief

Let me thank you for stealing $1000 worth of frags this passed Sunday 2/27. Including, but not limited to, a large frag of Oregon Mummy Eye and a 20+ eye frag of Original Mummy Eye.
I guess you assumed we were making so much money, had no kids to feed, and were just given those frags ?
I also presume you aren't aware of the state of the economy, and that there are simply just too many fish stores around ?
If you don't mind, please grow up, and kindly return what you stole.
Thanks again you mofo

That is pretty messed up.

Hey - if you are thinking about upgrading your surveillance system, PM me.
I have an old Geovision GV800 card + PC system in the garage.
Pretty state of the art, even if a bit old. 4 camera, 120fps, H.264 encoding, motion masks, the works.
Would trade pretty cheap for corals/livestock.
(Thought inspired by camera comments, and wanting to catch the *#$%*)

Wow this is BS, like an art thief! You should also post on RC, so a lot of BA reefers will know and when their friend shows them their "new" coral...well, they'll know where it came from.

Do you remember when someone stole a bunch of clams from the Waikiki Aquarium, then later returned them by leaving them in a bag in an auditorium?

Vincerama2 said:
Wow this is BS, like an art thief! You should also post on RC, so a lot of BA reefers will know and when their friend shows them their "new" coral...well, they'll know where it came from.

Do you remember when someone stole a bunch of clams from the Waikiki Aquarium, then later returned them by leaving them in a bag in an auditorium?
Chances are the friends are also Outstanding Citizens .
Sorry to hear this Chris.
I'll stop by this weekend to help in your recovery! :)

Sorry to hear about that Chris.. thats really sucks!! was this the same mummy eye from our friend down the street from you? if so, thats a pretty big piece..

Back