got ethical husbandry?

Club DBTC SCOP(Sexy Corals Orange Passion) tenius

Here's my SCOP currently. Fragged a bit off for RandyC just today after the picture.
View attachment 53661

Thanks for the frag @Arvin R. Just tanked 10 min ago and it looks nice and healthy.

IMG_9606.jpeg

I remember cutting that slimer. It’s coloring up. Look at the top. It’s a different green.
The Copps Calacali is coloring up too. At the top left I see two different colored polyps.
I didn't even notice the two different color polyps till you pointed it out, and I've stare at them trying to catch them in the act of change colors :p

Looking forward to trying one when it's available. Looks similar to the pc rainbow frags I have.

Attachments

• 20240406_132428.jpg
    20240406_132428.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 19
If you can make it out to Castro Valley, I got a piece for you.View attachment 56036
I've never been to castro Valley, from maps looks likes it's next to hayward It Would most likely have to be a Saturday trip for me. Do you have any plans on the 25th? Otherwise we can figure out another Saturday next month when you are free (as mentioned above I'm not in any rush). Feel free to reply by DM.

I've never been to castro Valley, from maps looks likes it's next to hayward It Would most likely have to be a Saturday trip for me. Do you have any plans on the 25th? Otherwise we can figure out another Saturday next month when you are free (as mentioned above I'm not in any rush). Feel free to reply by DM.
I currently have tentative plans on the 25th. Message me as that date gets closer as I can keep you updated.

Back