Our mission

180 CDA build

Some one say plumbing ?

image.jpg

All 3 bulk heads for the modular marine overflow down pipes (1.5”) have defective gaskets, around 1/3 of the way in the gasket is thinner or torn on all 3, prob fine but easier to fix it now the deal w leaks later. The included 2 2” bulkhead gaskets were flawless.

Also looking for some 3d printed power brick holders, I know they are on line but I figured someone on here has a side hustle? Need 5 xr30-g6, vectra l2 and 4xmp40s

IMG_6087.jpeg
IMG_6088.jpeg

Hey, congrats on the new 180 CDA build! Moving a tank that size can definitely be a challenge. When I moved my 180-gallon tank, I found that coordinating friends and renting some heavy-duty furniture dollies worked well, but it was still quite a hassle. We had to navigate some tight corners and steps, which was pretty stressful.

A friend of mine recommended [mod edit: spam link] , and they were a lifesaver. They specialize in moving heavy and oversized items, making the whole process a lot easier. If you need professional help, this company might be worth looking into. They handled everything smoothly and efficiently for me, taking a lot of stress out of the move. Good luck with your setup!

We have a great club, when your a supporting member people are more than willing to show up and help you move it. I would guess over the years all the tanks that some of the members have moved would make them the true expert tank movers.

Moving companies most likey don't move many large tanks. For them I imagine it's pretty rare all things considered.

He has a very nice tank, and I love the rock work.

Last edited:
We have a great club, when your a supporting member people are more than willing to show up and help you move it. I would guess over the years all the tanks that some of the members have moved would make them the true expert tank movers.

Moving companies most likey don't move many large tanks. For them I imagine it's pretty rare all things considered.

He has a very nice tank, and I moce the rock work.
That seems like a pure add reply. Maybe even a bot of some sort.

Back