Reef nutrition

My First CFM!

MarcosDelgado0

Supporting Member
First CFM in the books! A lot of different corals! Like a kid in a candy shop. I only stayed one hour otherwise I’d spend all my money lol Who went? What did you guys get? I got some torches, hammers, a Zoa frag. And I finally got one of the BAR hoodies from @Srt4eric

Attachments

• IMG_7970.jpeg
    IMG_7970.jpeg
    99.6 KB · Views: 72
Looks like some great stuff. I know @Matthew Meyer and @thephoreefer got a few cool things.

Post a few pics once they’ve settled in.
My man @Matthew Meyer swoop up some $20 red cynarinas , great find and deal. I’m not fan of em though get too big. @indigocoral booth. I believe they all out but worth the check. They are importer so expect some stuff on the flesh like feather dusters, but still worth it. They have nice $10 frags worth the buy (can use for bar swap upcoming June) Mention @thephoreefer so I get some credit

We had a great time at CFM last night! I brought my kids and they had so much fun picking out coral and collecting stickers ;) We got a few zoas, a really unique mushroom, my 5th grade daughter found a rock flower anemone that she named bluey and my 7th grader found a really cool yellow Malaysian torch with blue tips.

We had a great time at CFM last night! I brought my kids and they had so much fun picking out coral and collecting stickers ;) We got a few zoas, a really unique mushroom, my 5th grade daughter found a rock flower anemone that she named bluey and my 7th grader found a really cool yellow Malaysian torch with blue tips.
It was good to meet you last night. Don't forget to grab a hoodie for your daughter.

Thats awesome! Your 7th grader sounds like they have expensive taste! :)

Back