got ethical husbandry?

Any shops in sacto open evenings worth looking at?

I'm stuck working in Freeport today, near Sacramento. Instead of being stuck in traffic today I thought I'd check out some stores here until it dies down. Any suggestions?

Your Reef in roseville isn't far from Sac and the last time I was there they had a good selection of reasonably priced frags, plus a good # of high end corals in a display tank, some of which I believe they' be willing to frag on the spot. It'd be worth a ~15 min. drive to see.
I didn't hear of anything else worth checking out in that area but I didn't look hard.

CookieJar said:
Your Reef in roseville isn't far from Sac and the last time I was there they had a good selection of reasonably priced frags, plus a good # of high end corals in a display tank, some of which I believe they' be willing to frag on the spot. It'd be worth a ~15 min. drive to see.
I didn't hear of anything else worth checking out in that area but I didn't look hard.

Amazing stuff...looks like a field trip tomorrow.....

-Gregory

Just got back from Your Reef. Nice place with some really cool corals and decent prices. Owner was nice and very helpful.

Picked up some Bam Bam zoas, and a VERY cool blasto with a medium purple with green highlights center and a neon rust orange rim on the polyp.

-Gregory

Back